Terrance Swonke, D.D.S.
- I am a native Texan.
- I received my Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of Texas, in the medical center of Houston.
- Extensive training in restorative dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and orthodontics. With a strong emphasis on comprehensive care and attention to details to provide for a pleasant experience.
- Happily married to my wife since 1981.
- I have a twin brother and a younger brother that are also dentists.
- My hobbies are sailing, racing, traveling, crossfit and scuba diving.
Jackie, Business Administrator
Duties: I am the voice you hear when you call our office. It is my goal to explain the dynamic of the personal, private care that is extended to each patient. I am happy to assist you in scheduling appointments, understanding any treatment recommended and your insurance benefits.
With Dr. Swonke since: August 2006
FAVORITE thing about my job: Love to facilitate patient care
Leisure activities: Spending time with family and shopping antique sales.
Bet you didn’t know: I am a wanna be grandma and have been involved in dentistry since 1973.
Denise, Registered Dental Assistant
Duties: I am one of the assistants that will assist you in more advanced treatments such as, cosmetics procedures and implants. I help coordinate your treatment and help you make sense of what needs to be done.
With Dr. Swonke since: May 2000
FAVORITE thing about my job: Helping people with their treatment and creating beautiful smiles to be proud of. I enjoy the close relationships we are able to build with patients.
Leisure Activities: Spending time with my husband and kids. I love traveling, beach combing and alfresco dining.
Bet you didn’t know: I’m from Florida