Terrance Swonke, D.D.S.
- I am a native Texan.
- I received my Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of Texas, in the medical center of Houston.
- Extensive training in restorative dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and orthodontics. With a strong emphasis on comprehensive care and attention to details to provide for a pleasant experience.
- Happily married to my wife since 1981.
- I have a twin brother and a younger brother that are also dentists.
- My hobbies are sailing, racing, traveling, crossfit and scuba diving.
Jennifer Chang Sullivan, D.D.S., M.S.D.
- I am a Board certified practicing Periodontist in Houston, Texas.
- I received my degree in Periodontics from The University of Texas School of Dentistry, where I also teach as part of the faculty.
- I received my dental degree from New York University’s College of Dentistry and was in the top 10% of my graduating class.
- I have served as the secretary of Greater Houston Society of Periodontists.
- I strive to provide my patients with the highest standard of comprehensive periodontal and implantology care, with a focus on exceptional service.
- I have developed a strong aptitude in esthetics and are committed to helping my patients achieve their dream of having a healthy and beautiful smile.
Jackie, Business Administrator
Duties: I am the voice you hear when you call our office. It is my goal to explain the dynamic of the personal, private care that is extended to each patient. I am happy to assist you in scheduling appointments, understanding any treatment recommended and your insurance benefits.
With Dr. Swonke since: August 2006
FAVORITE thing about my job: Love to facilitate patient care
Leisure activities: Spending time with family and shopping antique sales.
Bet you didn’t know: I am a wanna be grandma and have been involved in dentistry since 1973.
Loan, Registered Dental Hygienist
Duties: I will be assisting you with all comprehensive periodontal evaluations and treatment. I'll also take care of oral cancer screening, oral health education, and orthodontic patient care. I am devoted and compassionate towards my patient's oral hygiene and overall health.
With Dr. Swonke since: August 2008
FAVORITE thing about my job: It is very rewarding!
Leisure activities: I enjoy fishing, traveling, shopping, and love designing home decor.
Bet you didn’t know: I graduated from Del Mar College with an A.A.S. in Dental Hygiene in May of 2008.
Denise, Registered Dental Assistant
Duties: I am one of the assistants that will assist you in more advanced treatments such as, cosmetics procedures and implants. I help coordinate your treatment and help you make sense of what needs to be done.
With Dr. Swonke since: May 2000
FAVORITE thing about my job: Helping people with their treatment and creating beautiful smiles to be proud of. I enjoy the close relationships we are able to build with patients.
Leisure Activities: Spending time with my husband and kids. I love traveling, beach combing and alfresco dining.
Bet you didn’t know: I’m from Florida and I’m a newlywed.
Jennifer, Registered Nurse/Registered Dental Assistant
Duties: I’ll be with you during your treatment with Dr. Swonke. Making sure your visit here is comfortable and pleasant.
With Dr. Swonke since: July 2003
Favorite thing about my job: Patient Care! I love helping patients feel welcome and comfortable during appointments.
Bet you didn’t know: I spent over 4 years in the Air Force as a Security Forces officer. I have traveled the world and love hiking with my family. I have 2 girls, a Great Dane, mini dachshund and a lovely husband.
Chelsie, Registered Dental Assistant
Duties: I will be one of the faces that greets new patients at the door, as well as a helpful hand around the office with x-rays, sterilization, and new technologies.
With Dr. Swonke since: March 2015
FAVORITE thing about my job: I enjoy meeting new faces and connecting with people.
Leisure Activities: Spending time with my husband and daughter, traveling, shopping, and decorating.
Bet you didn’t know: I’m a newlywed! I got married January 2016 and looking forward to expanding my family â˜º